Welcome back to another Feature Friday! This next Girl Boss is passion-driven and has such a sweet soul. I am so happy to share her story with you all. Its always so nice to see a hard working woman who loves to help people through manifesting and mindset. There is so much you can learn from this next gem. Grab a cup, sit back and enjoy your Friday read! Time to get inspired. Get to know….
Current City: Grand-Balachois, New Brunswick Canada
Hometown: Moncton, New Brunswick Canada
Full-time job: Mindset Coach
Welcome to The Boss Diary! So glad you’re here. Tell me how you started as a Mindset Coach.
I have always been a go-to person for friends since high school so in 2015 I completed my certificate as a life coach and my yoga certification, but it took me a few years to blend these together and concentrate on mindset, meditation and self worth.
I think it’s incredibly awesome that your niche focuses on ‘mamas and women that want to create abundant lives’ How important do you think it is for women, especially mothers, to manifest the kind of life they choose? Well I think moms easily forget who they were before they were moms. Women tend to put others first and make amazing sacrifices. This being said it’s super important for women and moms need to claim their self worth back and take charge of their future. Make themselves a priority.
Who are some of your favorite business women or entrepreneurs that you look up to and have inspired your work?
Oh there are so many, but to name a few Marie Forleo, Gabby Bernstein, Jen Sincero, Ellen, Oprah.
Can you tell me more about your Manifestation Mamas course?
I have a few courses that I offer but the ones that I find are game changers is Raise your worth (starting August 15th), Meditation Mamas, and Be a Manifestation Mamas. Raise your worth is essential because we tend to procrastinate and convince ourselves not to go through something because we don’t believe in ourselves.
Tell me one thing that most people may not know about you.
I was bullied by a boy as a child which I carried with me for a long time.
Are there any projects you are working on, and/or upcoming events that we should know about?
Working on offering a retreat early 2019 for moms (so will try to offer them locally in select locations in Canada and US)
Name one thing that your hometown city is known for that some people may not know.
Extremely friendly and helpful
Where would you like to be in exactly 1 year from now? Hosting a yearly event in NYC & LA
Before you go, what is one piece of advice you would give to women out there who are looking to start their own business?
Make a plan, read all you can read – if you have no time get audiobooks :), surround yourself with likeminded people.
- Summer activity: Beach everyday
- Restaurant in your neighborhood: Brume du coude
- Podcast: Lewis Howes
- Lipstick: rosebud salve
- Color: turquoise
- Social Media App: IG
- Disney movie: (this is a hard one) I would say COCO
- If you won $20 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with that money? Help friends and family and move to Venice Beach
- How would you describe your best friend in 3 words? Kind, funny and helpful
- What is the last good book that you’ve read? Crush it
- What is the best concert that you’ve been to? Snoop Dog
- Number one travel destination in the world that you would like to visit? Santorini Greece
- Who is your current celebrity crush? hmmm don’t think I have one…. not really a celebrity Sean Larkin on Live PD A&E –
- 3 things on your bucket list? Travel to Italy and Greece, Move to the California coast, Start taking dance lessons again